We understand how important your furry family members are to you and what a special place they hold in your heart and life. We treat all of our patients as if they were our own. Our pets are able to live much longer today than they could even 20 years ago thanks to scientific advances and improved standards of care. Working together, we can help give your pet the fullest opportunity to achieve the long, healthy, enjoyable life it deserves.
With a state-of-the-art LaBoit Mobile Clinic, Dr. Terrel does physical exams, wellness programs, individualized vaccination programs, heartworm testing, eye and ear conditions, heartworm and flea prevention, arthritis and lameness issues, surgeries, teeth cleaning, x-rays, lab work, peaceful end-of-life care, and over 95% of what a typical vet would do in a regular “brick and mortar” clinic – usually at a lower cost to you and with less stress on your pet.
One on one attention with the vet. Most veterinary hospitals schedule appointments every 15 minutes. Our appointments run 30 to 45 minutes, sometimes longer depending on the situation. We want to take the time to thoroughly evaluate your pet in his or her environment, as well as answer all of your questions.
All pets in the household may be seen in one visit- as long as they have been scheduled in advance to allow adequate time. This is very helpful for multi-pet households. Regardless of the number of pets examined, you pay only a single Housecall Fee.
Advantages of home visits:
- Less stress and fear for your pet
- Less stress for you
- Not having to somehow get your pet into your car.
- Not having to have your car detailed afterwards.
- Avoids unpredictable waiting times compared to waiting in a veterinary clinic.
- Minimizes exposure to other animals and contagious diseases – Did you know that a standard veterinary waiting room is often the most likely place your dog or cat may come in contact with contagious diseases? That cute puppy sitting next to you could be there because it has distemper, parvo, or kennel cough – this risk is minimized with home vet visits.