Dear Veterinary Client:
I am writing to advise you that I will be temporarily unavailable for housecalls between May 24 and June 6, 2017. If you normally order Heartworm Preventative, Flea Preventatives, or other medications through me, you will need to have your order turned in by noon on May 22 to ensure against a lapse in medication coverage.
Unfortunately, I will not have access to phone or internet coverage during this time, so any messages left will not be picked up, nor any response given.
If your pet has a medical emergency in my absence, I am attaching a list of preferred, full service clinics if your pet’s problem will not wait until my return.
- Clear Lake – Marina Bay Animal Hospital 282-334-2888
- Friendswood/Pearland – Creekwood Animal Hospital 281-482-1594
- Kemah – Clear Creek Animal Hospital 281-326-5523
- Santa Fe/Alvin Loving Care Animal Hospital 409-925-4600
- League City – New Concept Veterinary Clinic 281-338-2638
- Bay Creek Animal Hospital 281-332-3051
Emergency After Hours:
- AEC Calder/Gulf Fwy League City 800-356-3692
- AEC Edgebrook/Gulf Fwy Houston 713-941-8460
Thank you for your patronage and understanding,
Dr. Roger Terrel
Bay Area Veterinary Housecalls